Graphite paper is made from high carbon and phosphorous graphite by chemical treatment and rolling at high temperature. It is the basic material for making various graphite seals. High crystallinity lamellar material with advanced composition technology and chemical method under high temperature. Graphite paper, also known as graphite sheet, can be used in petroleum, chemical industry, high-temperature equipment or components, and can be made into various graphite strips, fillers, sealing gaskets, composite plates, cylinder gaskets and so on.
Introduction to the properties of high purity graphite paper:
1. has excellent heat resistance and cold resistance. Flexible graphite has little change in physical properties from - 270 to 3650 degrees (in non-oxidizing gases), and can be used in air to about 450 degrees.
2. has excellent chemical resistance. High-purity flexible graphite has corrosion resistance to all inorganic and organic media except in aqua regia, concentrated nitric acid, concentrated sulfuric acid and high temperature dichromate, potassium permanganate and ferric chloride.
3. excellent self lubrication. Flexible graphite is the same as natural graphite. Under the action of external force, the sliding between layers occurs easily, so it has lubricity, good antiwear property and low friction coefficient.
4. high resilience. When the axle or sleeve has radial circular runout due to migration in fabrication and installation, it has satisfactory floating performance. Even if graphite shows cracks, it can be very close, so as to ensure tightness and avoid leakage.
5. Expanded graphite gasket has low requirement on flange surface. Small pretightening force can achieve sealing effect. Simple cutting is a more economical and practical gasket.
The main products are:
It can be used as graphite packing ring material.
It can be combined with metal sheet to form graphite composite plate and cut into various shapes of gaskets.
It is directly used for making various low pressure gaskets or processed into thick plates.